A must see tour that all Game of Thrones fans do not want to miss!
Not only is Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage site, but also for the sevent year in a row is an official filming location for HBO’s TV series Game of Thrones
Dubrovnik has become the capital city of the Seven Kingdoms; The Magnificent King’s Landing.
Sail the same ship used in filming Game of Thrones, explore the streets of King’s Landing and sit in the Iron Throne on this unique tour
Our experienced local guide will reveal interesting facts about the series, town, stories of the noble families of Westeros and introduce you to the legendary King’s Landing
Walk through the Old Town accompanied by our tour guide, discover locations where the series was filmed and interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scene
2-hour tour that will make you feel like a Lannister while exploring hidden alleys in the capital of the Seven Kingdoms
13. 04. 2020 - 31. 05. 2020.
01. 06. 2020. - 20. 08. 2020.
21. 08. 2020. - 31. 08. 2020.
01. 09. 2020. - 15. 09. 2020.
16. 09. 2020. - 30. 10. 2020.
Sail the same ship used in filming Game of Thrones, explore the streets of King’s Landing and sit on the Iron Throne on this unique tour.
Our experienced local guide will reveal fascinating facts about the series, the town, stories of the noble families of Westeros and introduce you to the legendary King’s Landing
Sail into the amazing world of Game of Thrones TV series and experience the magic of King’s Landing on this one of a kind 2- hour tour the portrays locations where the series was filmed.
Sail the same ship on which Daenerys Targaryen sailed in the series while enjoying the panoramic view of UNESCO – listed as the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
Gain an insider’s view into filming of the series from our experienced tour guide, and feel like a Lannister while exploring hidden alleys of the capital of the Seven Kingdoms.
A must see tour that all Game of Thrones fans want to experience!
Highlights from the panoramic cruise:
- Red Keep, where King Joffrey celebrated his name day
- The Walls of Dubrovnik, where Tyrion Lannister and Varys had their walks
- City of Qarth
- The House of the Undying
- Lovrijenac fort – where the Battle of Blackwater took place
Highlights from the walking tour:
- The Brothel and Pile Gate where King Joffrey and many others faced a riot
- Walk of shame
What to expect on a cruise:
- Experienced tour guide
- Panoramic cruise on the Karaka ship
- Walking tour of the Old Town
- Taking photos in costumes and on the Iron Throne
- Game of Thrones –Dragon blood cocktail (nonalcoholic for kids
- What to wear: Casual attire
- What to bring: Camera
- Official Game of Thrones souvenirs
- Adults: 390 HRK/53 EUR per person
- Children under 12: 50% discount
The whole concept of evening sunset tour is apsoluteeeelllyyy amazing! The music is really ear friendly! You get champaigne as a welcome drink, most of the boats i have been to offer a low quality drinks but on Karaka everything is as it is supposed to be. Food for the dinner was exceptional! And stuff is very very kind! Well done Karaka team!! I will do it againg !!!!
BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY!
GAME OF THRONES TOUR
Game of Thraones Tour is independently operated and not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones.